Addiction is a destructive disease that requires a diverse set of programs and treatment professionals to overcome. To help our clients achieve an optimal outcome in their recovery, Serenity Light Recovery is excited to announce the launch of our new 60 day and 90 day Extended Care Program. Our 60 and 90 day programs allow our clients additional time and support to address their addiction and recognize what barriers hinder their recovery.
Our multidisciplinary team includes the following individuals:
- Medical doctor
- Family therapist
- Individual therapist
- Group therapist
- Recovery coach
- Personal trainer
We provide our clients with the fundamentals of recovery to implement the skills in everyday life. Learn more about Serenity Light Recovery and our new program to determine if it’s right for you.
Who is our 90 Day Extended Care Program For?
No two people are the same, which means that programs tailored specifically for each individual will yield the highest success rate. Our Extended Care Program allows for a detailed and ongoing assessment of the client to allow a more in-depth approach to treatment.
When initially getting sober, it takes time for the brain and the body to heal. “Stopping drug use is just one part of a long and complex recovery process” NIDA. Studies show that relapse rates decrease when addiction is addressed as a whole and clients are exposed to at least 90 days of concurrent treatment in order to establish healthy habits.
Individuals who benefit from our 60 and 90 day Extended Care Program would be those with:
- History of relapse
- Co-occurring mental health disorders
- Trauma and grief
- Extended detox
- Domestic violence
- Process addictions
How is our 90 Day Extended Care Program Different?
We are the FIRST and ONLY 90 Day Program in the Houston Area!! Here’s how Serenity Light Recovery rises above:
- We address complicated or long-term withdrawal and detox
- We address grief, trauma, and process addictions that feed into substance use disorders
- Stabilization and precise diagnosis and treatment for a co-occurring diagnosis
- We teach and implement coping skills for long-term daily stressors to develop healthy habits
- We expose clients to real life situations that may be triggering and encourage them to process in a safe environment
- Completion of the 12 steps with a sponsor or recovery coach
- 3 Day Intensive Family Program with regular family sessions
- We help to build self-efficacy for client’s and their families
- We’ve created smaller groups for more individual interaction
- We PRACTICE relapse prevention skills
- We create a discharge plan that involves individuals and their families
Special Services for Extended Care Clients
Clients participating in our 90 day Extended Care Program will have access to SLR’s full treatment program as well as additional services designed to reinforce a successful recovery journey. These services include:
- Mind-Body Skills Group
- DBT Skills and Emotional Regulation
- Resume & Job Skills Training
- Connecting with Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Equine Therapy
- Mosaics of Mercy
- Advanced Yoga for Trauma
- Assertiveness Skills
- Aroma Freedom Technique
Serenity Light Recovery
Recovery is possible with the help of the dedicated treatment team at Serenity Light Recovery. Our staff understands the process because many members of our team are in recovery themselves. Along with our 90 day Extended Care Program, we also offer clients a variety of addiction therapy services. We want each client to receive the full continuum of care they need to find the optimum light in their recovery. Contact Serenity Light Recovery today by calling us now at 855.658.6109.