Seeking professional rehab is a great option for people who suffer from addiction. However, there are a lot of rehab programs that they can choose after they undergo detox. While all of these programs are important, there’s a specific starting point for most people. This starting point is the inpatient drug rehab Houston, Texas, offers.
What Is Inpatient Drug Rehab?
A lot of people might not know much about inpatient drug treatment. Knowing more can make it less intimidating for them to sign up when the time comes.
Inpatient rehab, as the name suggests, takes place at the rehab center. It differs greatly from outpatient rehab, in which people return home at the end of the day. Keep in mind that both inpatient and outpatient rehab are important programs. However, most experts agree that it’s best to start with inpatient rehab.
The length of any inpatient drug rehab will vary depending on the specific program and the needs of the individual seeking treatment. In some cases, people have to enroll in the programs more than once. For many people, reaching the point of stability where they are comfortable transitioning to outpatient rehab is a process. The various challenges and triggers that exist outside the rehab center might require longer, even multiple, stays in inpatient rehab.
Can People Complete Inpatient Rehab and Skip Outpatient Rehab?
No, both of these programs have their own benefits. Inpatient rehab is best for people who need to learn how to control their addiction. It gives them more stability and structure during a challenging time in their lives. On the other hand, outpatient rehab gives them support as they work their way back into society and towards recovery.
What Are the Benefits of Inpatient Drug Rehab?
There are several important benefits to inpatient drug rehab:
- access to staff support 24 hours a day. This constant access to staff is lost during an outpatient program when they return home each night. This 24-hour support can really give them the help that they need when they need it immediately.
- decreases the possibility of relapse. This is partially thanks to rehab centers having drug-free environments. With outpatient rehab, people might come into contact with drugs when they’re at home. Coming into contact with drugs outside the rehab center can trigger relapse because they can’t control their urges yet. Inpatient drug rehab teaches how to control these urges and modify behavior.
- offers a community of peers who struggle with addiction. This allows them to form bonds with other people in similar situations who can relate to their struggles. The close community fostered by inpatient drug rehab builds support groups and friendships that benefit people long after rehab ends.
- removes people from harmful environments. In some cases, it’s the environments that people live in that lead to drug abuse in the first place. To get better, they have to remove themselves from these environments. It also gives them time to recognize the damage that the settings have caused in their lives.
Serenity Light Recovery Has Inpatient Rehab Programs for You
When you look for providers of inpatient drug rehab in Texas, Serenity Light Recovery is the clear choice. We provide not only rehab support but also some of the best drug detox Houston Texas has to offer. We believe that providing detox programs is essential for a full recovery. To this end, we offer a wide variety of detox programs tailored to your specific addiction. Here are just a few:
- Alcohol Detox
- Benzo Detox
- Heroin Detox
- Meth Detox
Beyond offering inpatient drug rehab, and specific detox programs, we offer a wide variety of treatment services at Serenity Light Recovery. We use effective programs to create a customized treatment experience that meets your specific needs and supports your full recovery. The goal is to help you recover quickly and remain in a state of recovery that allows you to avoid the possibility of relapse. Some of our most effective programs include:
- Outpatient rehab
- Drug alcohol detox programs Houston
- 12-step rehab
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Holistic treatment
- Family therapy
Start your rehab experience the right way with inpatient treatment. Let Serenity Light Recovery provide the reliable inpatient drug rehab you need. Reach out to our friendly staff today at 855.658.6109.