Overcoming addiction is one of the most difficult things a person can do. Like other chronic diseases, professional help is necessary to recover. Choosing the right rehab program for you can be challenging and frustrating. Unfortunately paying for addiction treatment can be tough. Ambetter Insurance offers insurance plans that can help you get the treatment you need without the reservations of how to pay.
Does Insurance Pay for Rehab?
Thanks to current healthcare legislation, insurance companies are required to assist in the payment of rehab. Substance use disorders and chemical dependency are chronic brain diseases. With this classification, insurance companies are required to cover them in the same way they cover other health conditions. This makes paying for rehab a much easier process.
Ambetter Insurance offers coverage plans to help people get the treatment they need. Like most other insurance companies, Ambetter allows you to pick the plan that works best for your situation. Some plans cover significant portions of your treatment, while others may require higher out of pocket costs. Depending on the plan, Ambetter options can cover between zero to 20% in coinsurance once the deductible is met.
Our insurance specialists can advise you on the plan that could be right for you and help you begin your journey on the road to recovery. Ambetter covers inpatient drug and alcohol detox as well as substance abuse treatment. It even covers licensed sober living homes that are supervised by medical or behavioral health professions.
Ambetter also covers outpatient treatment. Outpatient treatment is typically used a step-down program from residential treatment but can also work for those individuals who need a lower level of care and a more flexible option.
Treatment Programs Available to Patients
Serenity Light offers several addiction treatment programs to help individuals overcome addiction. We have both inpatient and outpatient options for our clients. Some of the programs we offer include:
- Dual diagnosis care: Our doctors can treat a substance abuse disorder while simultaneously treating a mental health disorder
- Individual therapy: Clients will meet with a licensed therapist in a one-on-one setting to understand barriers to recovery while working to heal past events that may have led to addiction
- Massage therapy: Aids in relaxation, stress relief, and overall wellness.
- Group therapy: Clients work with others in a process group setting to learn about chemical dependency education, learn about one another and share their experiences. We focus on relapse prevention training, psychoeducation, and social skills development.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy (EMDR): A popular trauma therapy aimed to assist clients with processing intrusive memories and unwelcome emotions.
- Mindfulness training that focuses on being present.
Every addiction case is unique. Serenity Light Recovery knows this and makes sure that each patient gets a treatment program tailored to their specific needs.
The Importance of Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Dual diagnosis treatment allows patients to get well in their mind and body. Often, people struggling with addiction also struggle with a mental health disorder. If this is the case, treating only one disorder is not enough to sustain long-term recovery. Dual diagnosis focuses on treating both disorders at the same time to give our clients the best chance at staying sober.
Contact Serenity Light Recovery Today
Addiction can wreak havoc on live of those affected by addiction and their loved ones. It is important to address it before it is too late. If you have any questions about insurance verification or the programs that we offer, call 855.658.6109 to speak to one of our admissions specialists. Do not wait for your addiction to take everything from you. Take the first steps on the road to recovery today.